What is a good pen case?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

I recently bought the 32 pen case from Woodcraft and in about 2 weeks, all the glue has melted and it is literally falling apart. I have heard that re-glueing it with CA works, but that is not ideal. I was wondering where I could get a good case similar in size and hopefully not too expensive. All thoughts appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Thanks Jim, I found those right after I posted this thread and already bought one. Good to hear you have no problems.

witz1976

+1 for the wood-n-whimsies, bought 1 48 for me and a 12 for a customer in Florida who shows off my pens to her friends (great referral source:biggrin:)

aggromere

I use the cases from wood n whimsies as well. They get rough treatment from me and have been outstanding and the price is certainly a good one.

Brooks803

i also use the ones from woodnwhimsies. be careful with the one you currently have (thats the one with the thin elastic bands right?) those bands can cut into your pens if they are left say inside a hot car or something similar. I had one of them and it happened to me as well as the glue coming loose. I bought 2 from WnW and they are great!

Top Bottom