What does T/N mean???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

They clearly state on the PSI web site and in all of their catalogs what it means . Titanium Nitride = T/N . It comes in either Gold colored or Black colored .
Look fot the "Platings" guide .

Gulfcoast

--- while on the subject, is their any one beside myself that thinks the TN marking on the clips is a bit unnecessary? --- why doesn't PSI mark the Platinum/ Rhodium plated clips, or the 10K Gold plated clips or the 24K Gold plated clips, if identifying the coating is important?

Joe

erebus

--- while on the subject, is their any one beside myself that thinks the TN marking on the clips is a bit unnecessary? --- why doesn't PSI mark the Platinum/ Rhodium plated clips, or the 10K Gold plated clips or the 24K Gold plated clips, if identifying the coating is important?
Joe

Well, not sure it's really nesc. but it is another proof point for some customers....

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Joe

Why yes, I felt that way.

That's why the TN slimlines on www.exoticblanks.com do NOT have that marking. We also offer just the centerband to upgrade to a "comfort" pen if you like. These components WERE made for us. Far as I know, they are not available anywhere else (so I was told, but I rarely believe a vendor)

Gulfcoast

Ed ---

Thanks for pointing out the TN slimlines on your site, placed an order a couple of hours ago. Like the center bands being available in the comfort size also.

Thanks again,

Joe

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Joe,

Yours are shipped!

Will post a link tomorrow as an ad. Curtis advised me, correctly, that it should not be in this thread.

GLAD we could help you!!!

Top Bottom