What a difference!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

I was turning some Red Morrell this morning and thought to myself this was taking a long time to sand (Micro Mesh) and the tiny scratches weren't coming out. Those of you that have been using MM for awhile already know this, but for you guys that are new to it, don't forget to replace it now and then. :D

I guess I've turned a couple of hundred pens with it, I've washed it 3 times by leaving it in my Levi pants pocket and putting them in the washing machine with the dirty clothes ( but NOT the dryer). That helps a whole lot, but it doesn't last forever. :D

I broke out the new stuff we bought from Daniel and what a difference it made, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner, but I definitely got my monies worth out of the old stuff. :D

I'm sure I could still use it on some of the softer woods, but on hardwood it just doesn't cut the mustard anymore. ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />I bet it'll still be great for Corian, that final super slick stage. Wet of course.[:)]

Good idea, didn't even think about that! Man, I'll never be able to throw this stuff out. [:D]

rtgleck

Well, I've been washing the Micro Mesh with no problem.. But never thought to wash my Jeans too... that'd save time to wash them together. [:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom