What can you get for 10 cigars......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodscavenger

THIS! :D:D:D
jet-vs.jpg

My older HF lathe had some alignment problems and cold start problems. I sold my first 10 cigar pens to the local nurses at $35 each. You do the math and can see that when my I found out my local Klingspor had a 10% off sale.....well, I am now the proud owner of a QUIET, SMOOTH, Jet Mini VS. ARGHGHHH!!![^][^]:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

That's how I paid for mine as well. I am going to be starting bowls in the next week or two. I'm hoping these will pay for a new Bigger lathe for me. I currently have 2 lathes, a mini and a 12" Craftsman. The craftsman was my fathers and I got it when he passed away in 1997. I am now wanting althe that will turn at least a 20" bowl.

M

Mudder

Good for you buddy!

Very satisfying to know that you "earned" this one.
I hope it gives you many years of great service.

opfoto

I am getting closer to having my lathe paid for with the few I have sold. Its the rest of the stuff that is slowing me down.....you know kits, blanks, etc. I figure when I get to 250 pens sold I should be close to even. [;)]

woodscavenger

Yes that is where Bryan lives...I mean works. I just saw him tonight. I was killing time waiting for my family to meet me at a restuarant. Did you see the cocobolo they got? Nice shorts, from 0.2-0.5 bf with some really nice colors. I picked up a couple of nice pieces. You can see one of the pens in my album.

Are you going to be at the demo on Saturday?

rtjw

It willbe nice to sell my pens to pay for my lathe. But I have one question, if it took 10 cigar pens to pay for your lathe, how many is it going to take to pay for the $8000.00 storage building I just had built for the lathe?
RTJW

woodscavenger

Lots of cigars, but only a few pens if you can pull off the extraordinary artistic ability and craftsmanship of Bruce Boone and his titanium super pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom