What can I use these tubes for?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

When I bought a used lathe a while back, the owner had bought a hodgepodge of kit part packs, none which seem to have any rhyme or reason compared to the kits he had and used.

One of what he had was a Woodcraft item (I'll contact them with the same question) that's #123866. "CL AMR PENCIL TUBES"-- a 15-pk (why would you pack an odd number of tubes when you need 2 for each kit?).

Anyhow, I have NO INTEREST whatsoever in making this click pencil. I'm learning to not like the pen kit version. The tubes are 7.3-something in diameter so they are NOT 8mm nor "O" drill bit tubes.

For you crafty and creative people out there, what other kits (pens or otherwise) will these fit?

Thanks,

Matt

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
In the matching pencil kit to the Classic American sold by wood craft , three tubes are used for the pencil.
I think you have the tube that goes in the top section that acts as a shim inside the 8mm tube.
The matching pencil kit cost quite a bit more than the pen kit which is one reason I went to the perfect fit.
Here's the link to woodcraft and the pencil kit (I hope)
http://www2.woodcraft.com/pdf/77A79.pdf

reed43

Some of the woodccaft kits use three tubes. Two , I think go on the top barrel. One goes inside the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom