what CA do you like

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Any brand , as long as it's fresh . "Brand" is a personal preference and everyone will have thier own opinion . Try them all and choose the one that works best for you . I personally like Monty's but that is because his is always fresh not because of the brand .

KenV

What ever Manny sells -- and I store it in the freezer for long life -

I use about 2 times as much thin as medium, but lots of thin gets slobbered around on punky wood, laser cut patterns, crack control, etc.

Spray can accelerator for misc use with glue blocks with medium CA

Mark

I haven't tried Monty's. I'm still working through all the Titebond I bought a while back. But I do like the Titebond much better than the Fastcap 2P-10 I started with.

Rfturner

I use the original superglue thin. and loctite gel.

I found that personally the off brands such as HFT (harbor frieght) and similar brands have quality control issues often within the same package. I would avoid them like the plague. This is just my personal opinion and yes I am wearing my yellow socks today for all of you that have been around here a while.

PR_Princess

Count me in as another ringing endorsement for Monty! :biggrin: CA from him is all that we have used for years.

And as others have said, keep your unopened bottles in the frig/freezer. That will keep CA fresher longer.

Top Bottom