What about Hut products?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr

I just got a Hut catalog recently and went through it page by page. New catalogs are like going through a candy store for a kid. My first impression was that they have lots of very interesting pen kits and other stuff but they seemed higher priced than the other companies. Are their kits from another manufacturer? Has anyone tried any of them? I always like to try new stuff but if theirs is the same as others then why pay more.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
If you look closely you will see that a lot of their kits can be found in Berea and CSU... both Berea and CSU are the major designers and manufacturers of the better grade kits found on the market... most of the other companies buy from them and resell (usually at a higher price than can be found in the home catalog)...
I do believe that Hut does produce some of their own kits, but not many... I have not been enthused about their platings, so I rarely use them...

wayneis

I wouldn't say that their products are cheaply made, they are not any worse than PSI, in fact some things are better. Like Tom said, there are only a couple companies that actually make these kits. When it comes kits, I only purchase kits that were made for CSUSA or Berea, thats where the quality is. Hut does have a lot of good pen blanks though and I buy quite a few from them. I also buy their logo finials once in a while. They are the only company to my knowledge that has a lot of the different logo's. They have them for different occupations, car lovers, animal lovers and on and on.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom