What is the...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew Arndts

Size equivalent to the Rockler's Elegant American?
they are sold out until April 15. The Elegant American is similar to a slimline only is it made with 8mm tubes.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew Arndts

Follow this link:

http://content.penturners.org/articles/2009/bushingsandtubes.pdf

good cross reference for different bushing and tube sizes

Mike

Not at all to what I need to know. What I need is for someone who knows "ohh you want is called a Blah blah blah kit from the Acme pen maker ink. and this is the link" type response.
I don't mean to be Harsh or to be taken Harsh or flaming, I may have not conveyed my request clearly enough. I need that kit yesterday, and last week they had them on their site, alas I had no cash. Now I have the cash and they are on back order til the 15th and I need to get this made by the 29 of march. :mad::mad::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Actually Andrew - his answer would probably lead you to the answer you need.

Follow the link, search for the kit you are looking for... I see what I believe is the kit in question on the bottom of page 5 - it looks like the odds are that is a Berea kit and available via that name from a couple places and maybe called a "Hart" at woodcraft. At least the dimensions are all identical and the kits are grouped together.

bgio13

Andrew,

If the kit you are looking for is the Elegant American Ballpoint Pen #29576, I have 2 24k gold kits that I happen to find today when I was reorganized my shop. Didn't even know I had them till this morning. If you want them PM me.

Bill

Andrew Arndts

Andrew,

If the kit you are looking for is the Elegant American Ballpoint Pen #29576, I have 2 24k gold kits that I happen to find today when I was reorganized my shop. Didn't even know I had them till this morning. If you want them PM me.

Bill

PM Sent! Thank You Bill!

Thanks to everyone else too. And I am sorry if I came across assinine (spelled wrong on purpose)

Top Bottom