What Are???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

What are some of the name of the Sierra kits that have the transmission in the top of the kit instead of the center??? I want to say the elegant beauty but alot of different people use that name. Where can you get such kits??? I am tired of using kits such as the sierra and sierra vista where the trans keep unscrewing when you close the pen. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

okay, All Sierras have the transmition in the middle, including the Elegant Sierra (Berea's imitation of the EB).

The ones with the tranny in the top are the Elegant Beauty (sold by Aaron and Lacewood), the Aero at CSUSA, and I believe the Squire and possibly the David broadwell kits from PSI though I think they take different tubes than the EB/Aero.

keithlong

Wood-n-Whimsies sells the monets, their transmissio is in the top of the pen. These are new revised kits and they work nice. I have made several of them. I believe that they are out of them right now though.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Maybe Gatsby

Wood-n-Whimsies sells the monets, their transmissio is in the top of the pen. These are new revised kits and they work nice. I have made several of them. I believe that they are out of them right now though.
Could be the Gatsby Twist. Looks on the outside like a Sierra but it does have the twist mechanism in the top. PSI stocks them. They are on my list of possibilities to begin stocking but are not the most popular so far. That being the case they are not a likely choice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom