West Penn Hardwoods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I give them a big thumbs up for services, selection, and prices. Their warehouse is full of amazing wood (see my Pink Ivory Sierra in SOYP). They get a sizable chunk of my money every year. My only caution about them is that a lot of what I buy from them is still wet and must be dried before turning, but they seal everything in wax.

woodmarc

I live not too far from West Penn. Been there a few times. Rocky is a stand up guy and alway has some great deals. His woood selection is the best in the Western NY area. My wood workers/turners group usually makes a trip down in late Oct/ early Nov as a group and we always come away one very happy bunch of folks. I highly recommend them.

mrcook4570

Originally posted by woodmarc
<br />I live not too far from West Penn.

Lucky you! My wife is originally from Rochester and we always detour through Olean on the way back home from visiting her family.

samuel07

It does seem they are very service oriented. I emailed them and asked if they would consider putting me together an assortment and it looks like they will. I just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom