Website Closeout

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OutofTurnSam

I was looking for an alternative to buying from PSI when I came across this website having a closeout sale. Thought I'd pass it along so others could benefit.

http://www.augumspenworks.com

Be sure to enter the sale code IREADDETAILS at checkout to get an additional 35% off.

I have not ordered from this person before, so I can say nothing about the reliability of his sales. He appears to only the PSI line of kits.

If you have the time and money, it might be someone worth checking out.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure if this counted as a classified or not.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Decent

I was looking for an alternative to buying from PSI when I came across this website having a closeout sale. Thought I'd pass it along so others could benefit.

http://www.augumspenworks.com

Be sure to enter the sale code IREADDETAILS at checkout to get an additional 35% off.

I have not ordered from this person before, so I can say nothing about the reliability of his sales. He appears to only the PSI line of kits.

If you have the time and money, it might be someone worth checking out.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure if this counted as a classified or not.
Augie is a pretty decent vendor. Did not have much left to speak of when I visited last.

Mark

Thanks for the link. Most of the stuff I wanted is sold out.

Still some good deals left.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yep

I think he needs to get rid of all the sold out stuff so abody can find what he has left. I spent an hour there mostly pulling up things that were all gone.

Rob73

I think he needs to get rid of all the sold out stuff so abody can find what he has left. I spent an hour there mostly pulling up things that were all gone.

I agree -- I did the same thing and I"m surely not going to spend my time cross referencing part #'s out of a .pdf file. I'm guessing it's a poorly designed shopping cart system he's using so he has no real choice on the matter.

OutofTurnSam

He has some American style rollerballs left - those were the only ones I looked at before posting this, since that was what I was looking for. =)

Top Bottom