Website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Irish Pat

Etsy drives me crazy.I was told to describe the pen,then I was told to describe who would use it,then I was again to describe it.If you look at some of my titles you will see that I described who might buy them.eg "Unique gifts for Men. Zebra Pens, Handmade Fountain Pen. Gift Ideas for Him, Best Friend, Birthday Gift. Handcrafted Wood Pen."

Dan Masshardt

I don't sell lots there but do sell. Quite a bit before Christmas.

I'll bet you get more activity on etsy than you would on your website.

Also, drive people to etsy through Facebook etc.

Irish Pat

Thanks Dan,But I don't have a website,should I get one?does people sell more or less on their websites?Have you got one Dan?

panamag8or

Pat, you can open a website, but keep the etsy shop, too... don't have it be an "either/or" thing. A website will not get the initial traffic that Etsy does. I post a few things on my site, with directions to see my full selection in my Etsy shop, and provide a link.

Quality Pen

I dont sell pens yet... well I havent turned a pen yet! But I do know about web sites.

They can be hard, and traffic can be zilch if you don't know how to do it. But not having any web site in today's business world, in my opinion, is a major mistake. It doesn't have to cost you thousands to set up a complicated site, but hey, you are your brand. And if someone google's your pens don't you want them to find you on your own site?

Top Bottom