Way to go Harbor Freight...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

<center>Harbor Freight Tools</center>

02/08/05
Dear Valued Customer,
We have received your return, and per your request, we have issued a credit to your credit card in the amount of $29.99. Please allow two statements for this to be reflected.
Customer Satisfaction Department.

<center>LOL...Hey Harbor Freight...why don't you use my money for a couple of months!</center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I got a similar message from them and when the crredit showed on my CC bill it had been posted the day they emailed me but two days after my CC cycle ended. It did not show up on the next CC statement I received in the mail but the credit showed up on the next one. Hence the "two statements" it took to be reflected...it was actually returned and posted in a timely manner.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Gary
<br /><center><b>Harbor Freight Tools</b></center>

02/08/05
Dear Valued Customer,
We have received your return, and per your request, we have issued a credit to your credit card in the amount of $29.99. Please allow two statements for this to be reflected.
Customer Satisfaction Department.

<center>LOL...Hey Harbor Freight...why don't you use my money for a couple of months!</center>

jwoodwright

Not Very Nice...[:(]

They charged me additional shipping for Alaska, and then shipping plus the additional for the back order...

Two shipping plus two additional = too much... What savings [?]

Brent

Had the same thing happen to me but with a sears charge card,returned a item and they gave credit for it and they said the same thing ,that it take at least two billings to show up.
this bothered me because that was the only thing on the card. I didn't know if they would send out a notice with a negitive balance. so I called the card number the next day and sure enough it was there. I guess the paper work just takes a while

Gary

OK...then I was too hard on them. At first it looked like they were floating my funds for a bit. [:I]

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />Not Very Nice...[:(]

They charged me additional shipping for Alaska, and then shipping plus the additional for the back order...

Two shipping plus two additional = too much... What savings [?]
John,
Why don't you get a Harbor Freight francise for Alaska? I bet you'd have to get one of those take a ticket machines to sort out the customers.

jwoodwright

Believe me when I say how we've tried to get a Wood Craft, Harbor Freight, Target and Red Lobster...[8D]

For a City of 200,000 (Anchorage) we have Two Sam's Cubs, Two COSTCO, Home Depot, Two Lowes, Two Wal-Marts...

We had Two K-Marts...[:(]

Transportation is the problem...[:(]

woodspinner

John
I will be comming to Anchorage this summer. Do you nhave any great wood up there? I tried turning ice but it became unstable. I can bring up some pen blanks from Arizona wood if you are interested.
Drop me a note at
www.woodspinner@direcway.com
NO T

jkirkb94

I really feel sorry for those that don't have HF in their towns.[:(] I have spent a lot of money in mine and have gotten so much! My favorites have been their 18v drills and also my HSS turning tools that I use with EVERY pen! Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom