Which way does the bushings go for the euro style pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Ok so here is yet another newbie question. I bought a euro style kit, and bushing but the kit does not have directions in it like some kits do. So I was wondering if maybe someone could take a picture of the correct bushing placement so that I can get a idea of how they go. Not that I dont like the slims, it is just something inside of me wants to turn more styles. So I have to show my beginner side and ask these questions. I hope yall dont mind. And Thanks again

ghostrider

FYI.

Most of the vendors will have instruction sheets available on their web sites.

Example.

I recently purchased from a respected vendor who recently had to make some web changes. In the process, he hasn't posted any info as to instructions, and in some cases tube or bushing size.

I simply surfed around until I found the kit (or close enough) on another site (In this case the pocket/purse) pen, and brought up the instructions.

There are at least two different size Euro/Designer Pens. Some take the Cross (7mm) type refill, some take the Parker (8mm) refill. Then there are also the pencils, and screw caps.

jbswearingen

Ok so here is yet another newbie question. I bought a euro style kit, and bushing but the kit does not have directions in it like some kits do. So I was wondering if maybe someone could take a picture of the correct bushing placement so that I can get a idea of how they go. Not that I dont like the slims, it is just something inside of me wants to turn more styles. So I have to show my beginner side and ask these questions. I hope yall dont mind. And Thanks again

If you have a set of calipers you can figure it out easily; measure the OD of the part that's pressed in, and then measure the bushings to which matches.

Top Bottom