watch parts - Great Deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

I recently purchased from this place off ebay. For the price, i had to give them a try and was very very pleased with what I got. Out of 100 grams there was roughly about 20 grams of useless junk. I've made 10 pens so far and and have hardly knocked a dent in them. Most places are asking the same price for 10 grams. For $ 27.60 you can't go wrong. They also sell 50g and 30g

Huge Pack 100g 50g Watch Parts Steampunk Altered Art Crafts Cyberpunk Cogs Gears | eBay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

yep only 5 buck. They also package in a hard plactic storage box and throw in a good pair of fine point tweezers. Its economy shipping and did take about 10 days to get. But that's ok with me.

Catherine, I have bought from some of those other "sellers" and got more useless crap than good gears. I was very pleased with what I got. What I really like was the amount of watch hands that were in there. and they matched. I've only gotten the few odd balls from other sellers.

Last edited:

CrimsonKeel

I buy my watch parts off of etsy.com you can find good deals if you look around a bit and also some that are actual pictures of what you will get

Top Bottom