Watch parts blank on a Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have been thinking about making a watch parts blank for a Zen But have run into a dilemma, which way does the dial face, 12 O'clock pointing to the nib or 6 O'clock pointing to the nib?

With a Aero, or Sierra I use 6 O'clock to the nib so the dial is upright when you hold it or in your pocket. A Jr goes on the cap with 12 O'clock to the finial, 6 O'clock points the the nib reguardless of capped or posted.

So do I stick with 6 O'clock pointed to the nib and it looks correct in use. Or 12 O'clock pointed to the nib and it looks upside down when capped?

What's the best answer?

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

If the watch face is in the center of the length of the blank, the customer can switch back and forth as to which they like. The threaded inserts are the same on each end.
If the pen has a name engraved, you can switch for right or left.
The Zen makes a great palate as the clip is on the cap and does not cover the blaming.

If the watch face is in the center of the length of the blank, the customer can switch back and forth as to which they like. The threaded inserts are the same on each end.
If the pen has a name engraved, you can switch for right or left.
The Zen makes a great palate as the clip is on the cap and does not cover the blaming.

Great point! I didn't think about switching ends.

Mike

Top Bottom