WANTED - Purse Hanger Kit Sources (Chrome)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W3DRM

I have a customer who wants several purse hangers made for her. She prefers to have one made of chrome or silver and one of gold.

Does anyone know of a distributor who sells the purse hanger kits made of chrome? CSUSA makes a gold plated kit (050-7015) but I can't find a chrome model.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotirish

CSA has then in gold, did not see them in silver. One warning if you use the mandrel be aware that it is smaller than the kit. So if you turn down to it the wood will slide around and centering is very hard.

W3DRM

CSA has then in gold, did not see them in silver. One warning if you use the mandrel be aware that it is smaller than the kit. So if you turn down to it the wood will slide around and centering is very hard.

Thanks for the replies!

I have the CSUSA gold version as well as their mandrel. The mandrel fits nicely into the hanger with essentially no slop at all so I am wondering if the size of the mandrel and/or the kit has changed since you used them? My mandrel and hanger measure as follows:
  • Mandrel = 1.3690
  • Hanger = 1.3705
I have two kits and both read exactly the same size.

The link to the Eggery Place doesn't show a very clear image of the item so I have sent them an email asking whether it is chrome or gold plated.

Thanks for the replies - I'm still looking for other sources of the chrome/silver version.

Top Bottom