Wanted: Guinea pig who turns full sized Gents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

I need some one who turns Gents and won't throw things at the wall the first time things look iffy.

What you'll get:
1) A set of Full Sized Gent blanks in Blue/Gold Crinkled Dichro ($60 value)
2) Special instructions.

What you need to do:
1) Turn the blanks to make a Full Sized Gent.
2) follow the instructions
2) Take Pictures showing the before, during, and after.
3) provide me the pics and your detailed thoughts

You can share positive results here if we have them. You probably won't want to if it fails.

so who has some patients and wants to be the first to try something rather unique?

I only have the one right now, Sorry.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice to see you yanks have a sense of humour! here when people come live from overseas we like to take the **** and send them out into the bush to look for The Great Australian Trouser snake. Some never return, the odd one works it out usually after asking women for directions then being hounded back to town.
Regards
Chris

turbowagon

If you need another guinea pig, let me know. I've turned plenty of full-sized Gents, have a good photo setup, and would love to try a set of your blanks! I could even put them on a full-sized Statesman if you wanted to see how that looked.

bwftex

Nice to see you yanks have a sense of humour! here when people come live from overseas we like to take the **** and send them out into the bush to look for The Great Australian Trouser snake. Some never return, the odd one works it out usually after asking women for directions then being hounded back to town.
Regards
Chris

Regards
Chris

Chris, If you ever get to America bring a few guys along and we will take them out Snipe hunting.

Way off topic...................a Snipe Story.......

Many moons ago when I was a kid everyone packed their children off to summer camp for a few weeks every year or at least just about everyone we knew did. The camp I was interned in each summer was organized into lodges. There were the Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Blue Jays, Cardinals and such and then there were the Snipes. This time I was put in with the Snipes. Every lodge had about a dozen guys. We had eight. And what a pack of misfits and jr. anarchists we were. I think the Snipe lodge was the place they put the most undesirable and reluctant campers who might spread descent.

Our counselor was a bossy overweight teenage crossing guard. Not the cool kind of counselor who had Playboy magazines like the other guys. After about a week of torture and humiliation we decided we would go AWOL. We gathered some gear, water and snacks and some stuff pilfered from the chow hall. One night after our jail keeper was fast asleep we slipped out into the woods and set up a good distance from the trail. To throw them off when they started searching for us we took two canoes and stashed them in a shed behind the Camp Kitchen.

What a commotion around the camp the next morning when it was discovered the Snipes had gone missing. We watched the camp from the edge of the woods near the trail-head not far from the lake. Sure enough they launched a full blown naval search with the remaining canoes. I was told they even had the girls from the camp across the lake out searching and the cops too, but I never saw any. We knew we were in big trouble though. We might have managed to enjoy our freedom for the rest of the day, but a few of us were ready to surrender they soon enough rounded us all up.

When we got back to camp most of our Dads were on their way except mine. He was working on a project in Germany which was not good because I had to face the unrestrained wrath of my mother. When they asked what in the hell we were we thinking one of the guys piped up "Because Snipes don't exist and camp really sucks". That was the last of year of summer camp for me and my pals. I think it may have been the last summer for the Snipe Lodge too.

Bruce

Top Bottom