Wanted Cigar bullet Tutorial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

Hello Everyone I am looking for a tutorial or walk through on making a bullet pen using the cigar adapter and parker refill. Can anyone offer any advice Please ?

Kind Regards Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

Thanks Eric and Rick for your help I hope to get into making some parker style refill Bullet pens instead of cross style pens.

Cheers Ian

Dorno

Hello Eric and Rick I have a couple of questions for you both so I hope you can help.
Eric I have read and read your tutorial and I am wondering with regards to inserting the cigar tube into the casing does that mean I will have to drill out a large hole big enough to take the tube or do they already have that big of a hole in them:confused: I may sound stupid but I am not aware of these casings and I am only use to doing the basic cross style in .308 anything you can offer to help me would be appreciated.

Rick. I am having trouble loading your page I am unaware if it is just me or others aswell. Also anything else you can offer would be great.

Cheers Ian

Dorno

Thanks Eric I new that was going to be the answer but still had to hear before I went ahead and done them. Sorry if it was one of those stupid questions but it had to be asked LOL

Cheers Ian

Top Bottom