Want to help? Part Two

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Thanks for all of the help with pen photos of alternate materials. I have a nice collection of pen pictures made from non wood materials. One of my subtopics in the powerpoint presentation is Acrylics: Purchased and Homemade.

Guess what I pen pictures I didn't get? Right...acrylics. So, if anyone is willing to help out I would like a few pictures of pens made from any acrylic...not snake skin, labels, coffee beans, shredded money, rice, cereal, pasta, worthless wood type or other embedded materials but just plain colored and swirled acrylics. Please identify the material and the name of the pattern if possible. I know some of the homemade blanks will not have names. but I would like to know if the blank is made from PR or that other material that some from the dark ages still use:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. I think it is called alumilite.:wink::wink:

Thanks again to all who have helped so far and an advanced thanks to those who help out in part two. I do appreciate all of the help. I'll make the presentation available once it is finished and has been presented at the SWAT symposium the last weekend of August.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

email the pictures to don[AT]RedRiverPens[DOT]com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Guess what I pen pictures I didn't get? Right...acrylics. So, if anyone is willing to help out I would like a few pictures of pens made from any acrylic...not snake skin, labels, coffee beans, shredded money, rice, cereal, pasta, worthless wood type or other embedded materials but just plain colored and swirled acrylics.

Don; I have several photos in my photo gallery. My photography skills are not the best though.

http://www.coleman-family.org/gallery2/v/Pen_photos/

its_virgil

Not really. I can reduce them but smaller files do load quicker. A good size is around 640 x 480 and a resolution of 180. But, I can take them however you want to send them. Thanks,
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don do you have a preference in the way size ... large file or reduced ?

its_virgil

I do and I've used them. thanks

Thanks also to those who sent pictures. I have enough now so my plea has ended. I appreciate the help on on both this request and the other one. Your pictures have saved me tons of time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

do you still have the ones I sent you for the Utah slideshow? If you'd like some more let me know. Thanks Don!

Top Bottom