Walmart Pen Obsession

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocRon

I bought a couple of Walmart pens (see the earlier threads) then a couple more -- Before I knew it I had made 15 of the darn things. They were good practice for some skew work and in making a really thin barrel, and I managed to at least partly deplete the scrap box. I have posted a few pictures on my photo album. Enjoy the sunshine on the photos, we don't get much of it here in Northern Ohio.[|)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

splinter99

walmart pen obsession(WPO)..I think I have that too.. But Its a hell of a lot of cheap fun..maybe we should form a support group or something..nice pens in your album..

Bet Walmart is wondering why theese things started flying off the shelf[:)]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I like the sleek look of that pen and I like to make one piece blanks when possible.
I wish my walmart carried them.

arioux

There are 3 Walmart stores up here. None of them heard of these pens

George,

In Canada, i found them at the dollar store. Dolorama here in Quebec carry that brand. But honestly, i find those kit to be too cheap to loose more time making them.

Alfred

arioux

Hi,

The plastic or metal parts are not the problem, i made 3 of them, give them to my daughter and her friends for school, the click mech borke on two of them within 3 days. The third stop working after two weeks. Hope that you got better luck with yours, specially if someone sells them.

You got what you pay for do apply to those pens.

ALfred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom