Wallmart / target pens - request for help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

meshel

Hi All,

I've read about these wallmart / target pens all over this forum, as a beginer pen turner they seem to me as the perfect training material. Small problem I live in Israel, and sadly we have no wallmart here, a tragedy really :-(

Can someone here, do a huge favor for me, and pick up a few pens for me (say 15 pens altogether) and send them to Israel?
I will of course pay for all expenses (including gas money), I can do so through paypal

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Meshel-
Do you have any type of "discount chain stores" in your area?
I often pick up inexpensive pens to see how they are made and can be adapted.
What was uniques about the Wal-Mart Target pens was they appeared to be of a decent quality, in one instance I could swear I read the "nib" portion was metal. Subsequest posts stated some were plastic.
Alamodc posted he had seen this same pen given out as a promotional item at a seminar.
Quite possibly there are other "gold nuggets" where you live, you just haven't been "panning in the right stream"
[:D]

Skye

Well, the ones I've seen in the stores are plastic. They're an exact match of the metal pens that drug reps use, so apparently someone mass produces a cheap plastic version of the metal ones.

I'll check the local walmart next time I'm out, but the ones I got there were plastic. I'd just go look for "Metal drug rep pens" on ebay and find some better ones. Seems a waste of time to make a plastic one to me, but that's probably because I have NO free time, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom