Wall Street II stylus replacement???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alinc100

Hi All,
My Brother-in-Law brought me a WS II stylus pen I had made him over the summer.The stylus nib has been torn completely off.To repair his pen and get it back in his hands I just replaced the entire top of the pen.This would prove to be a very costly repair as I had to use the top from a new $10 kit.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to possibly repair/replace just the rubber?
Also what type of fabric/rubber is needed and where could one purchase such a thing?
Pic is of the completed pen last summer,I can photo the damaged end if need be.
IMG_0273edit.jpg
Thanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Maybe buy a rubber replacement which is available from a company I know, but I can't say who, so PM me and I will email you additional information!!

The top "knocks out" with a "removal punch" and this replacement piece fits exactly.

In addition this is threaded so you can remove and replace in the future by simply screwing it off and screwing on the new one.

sandslatta

I just saw these while looking through their new catalog - I just made a stylus for my wife, and the tip ripped with the first child at the craft show thought that it looked like a drum stick. I'm pretty sure that one of these could work:

Search Results - Craft Supplies USA

I was hoping to find one at Bear Tooth Woods, and I'm sure Ernie will have some up soon.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have been told the Craft Supply stylus does not fit Berea (and Woodcraft) products.

Hearsay, so it COULD be wrong,

Ed

sandslatta

I don't know whether they fit, so I might be sending you another bad link. I will be ordering with Woodturningz this week, and I can send you measurements of the tips if you are still interested.

I love these forums for everyone's help. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend, everyone!

Top Bottom