Wall Street II Click pen HELP!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
its_virgil was oh so kind to cast some acrylic blanks for me with SIERRA tubes which I wanted. I thought that the SIERRA and the WALL STREET II CLICK PEN had the same tube when really the WALL STREET II has a longer tube by almost a quarter of an inch. I messed up big time. I am against using a punch to remove the parts from the barrel. I am thinking of using a shorter ink cartridge but i have no idea where I would find one or even where to look. PLEASE HELP!

mrcook4570

If you want to disassemble it, you can either use twist sierra components or shorten the barrel (IIRC 1.88") and use the click components with parker refill but without the metal extension piece that goes on top of the refill. Either of these fixes would salvage the pen as sell-able.

If you do not want to disassemble the pen, then there are still a few possibilities to make it usable, but I would not sell or give it away. It would become a personal use pen. You can cut off or sand/grind away a lot of the black plastic top of the refill without affecting its performance. Just remove (a little at a time) until it become the correct length to work properly. Because all subsequent refills used in this pen will need the same treatment, I would not sell it. You could also find a shorter refill that will work. The zebra refill comes to mind as a possibility, but there are others. You may need to 'engineer' an extension for it to make it long enough.

I decided to sand down the black refill portion of the pen. Thank you for the suggestions. They are prototypes for a friend so it made a quick fix. Thanks again.

Top Bottom