Wall St II click vs seirra click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

railrider1920

Hi folks,
For those of you that have done both of these pens, wall st II and the seirra click, which do you preferre?

I made two of the wall st II today. They feel nice in my hand. Not too big and not too small. It might sound like I'm being picky, but I don't care for the sound of the tranny when it is clicked. It works just fine. Just noise. It also rattles some as well.

Is the seirra click the same way(some noise while clicking it)?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MobilMan

Something doesn't sound right. I've got a Wall Street II with Abalone from Woodcraft right here & it isn't a click. It's a twist, & the most simple pen I've ever made. Did they just recently change it to a click?

ldb2000

The wall st II and the Sierra are the same kit with different names in both the regular and click versions .
The wall st II kit w/abalone is not a regular wall st II / sierra it has a bigger body to make up for the shell inside (it uses different bushings from the wall st II / sierra) it is accually a wall st III / sierra vista .
I have put that blank on a pacifica honu /sierra and the blank is almost turned down to the abalone shell , it was very close to a blowout

MobilMan

2000, Glad to know that. I've got some Wall St.II kits I haven't opened, but better check bushing size before I start. I probably would have used the same bushings thinking they were the same. Thanks

Top Bottom