Wall ST II Click Pen Disassemble

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on taking a Wall ST II Click Pen apart without destroying the plastic mechanism inside? I searched the forum and google finding nothing. Thanks!

LarryDNJR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

Larry, I used the correct size punch to tap mine out last night. Get the right size punch and tap it out. Does not seem to damage the plastic click part. Hope this helps.

LarryDNJR

Larry, I used the correct size punch to tap mine out last night. Get the right size punch and tap it out. Does not seem to damage the plastic click part. Hope this helps.

Should I use one small enough to go down inside the plastic piece or just large enough to cover the outside diameter of that plastic piece? It just seems to me like it could crunch up the plastic part inside.

Wright

Just large enough to cover the outside diameter of the plastic piece. Don't strike it hard just tap it and it should come out without damage.

LarryDNJR

I tried going both ways inside and over the plastic it isn't coming out and concerned it might start to roll over the end of the plastic.

LarryDNJR

Ok I feel like a total dip. Just realized messing with the pen I can unscrew the metal clicker at the top then push through the plastic mechanism inside so I can safely punch out the finial from underneath.

My other issue though is while the pen is assembled it won't click and keep the cartridge out. It keeps popping up inside.

Anyone also know what the tube length should be for the Wall St II Click Pen?

Thanks

Larry

LarryDNJR

Found this..
Tube Length
Inches mm
OLD STYLE Elegant Sierra and Elegant Beauty Sierra Button Click Pen Kits 1.893 48.1
OLD STYLE Regular Sierra Button Click Pen Kits 2.423 61.5
NEW STYLE Sierra Button Clicks (All Sierra Button Clicks: Regular, Elegant Sierra, and Elegant Beauty Sierra) 2.364 60.0
Sierra Twist Pens (NO CHANGES, just for reference) 2.211 56.2

Last edited:
Top Bottom