Wall St II breaking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonRoss

I've had 3 Wall St II pen kits break the last month. None of which I think were my fault. Yes I caused it, but due to poor craftsmanship is why they broke. One a customer was merely picking the pen up from the case and the clip came off. Another the shinny sleeve around the nose became lose and spinning freely. :frown:...you could still use it if you twisted the very end but not really the intended was it should work.

Woodcraft was kind enough to take them back, VERY good business of them. :good:

The latest I went to remove the twist mech. from the body to show a customer how to replace the refill and it pulled the end off and the 2 band pieces fell. I'm sure they will replace it, but these problems are discouraging and real bad in front of the customer.

Again, Thank You Woodcraft, it's not your fault, you're a GREAT Store.
( I fear the "P" mail order co. would give me gray hair, I ordered a part 9days ago that was in stock and still isn't here. Tracking shows it's coming...gonna have a party when it shows up..lol..j/k)

Is there a similar style that isn't actually made in the same place? I've seen the Sierra, Gatsby and others, but guessing they are really the same pen???

Thanks
Ron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

U-Turn

I have had problems with some of mine as well - still too good a seller to give up on so I make sure everyone knows I give a warranty on them.

Top Bottom