Voids in Tru Stone??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jodoidg

I Love the Tru Stone I have used in the past, no problems. I recently got a couple of grab bags to try the different colors, I'm a black & white guy. I use the Sierria for my sampler, if I don't like it no big loss. Turning down a pink coral, close to finish and I see tube, an air bubble clear through. First time it ever happened no be deal. Feeling frisky I build a red w/ gold Imperial. I find another void in the blank and this one has some sort of material in it, very bizarre! Now, I'm done turning for the day. Are others finding this? or should I go buy some lottery tickets? Thanks
John

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hess

I turn lots of it never got that in any but just got a grab bag hope not to find any like that:confused:

Old Lar

I have turned about 25 trustone blanks and have had no voids in any except the pink coral blank. It was easy enough to fix with a little ca but is a little detracting.

I have only done one of the coral so can't say if there is a trend developing here.

Dorno

I noticed you mentioned you purchased a grab bag of truestone is this correct ? If so do you mind me asking where from ?
I am yet to have a go at some truestone and they might be way to start.

Cheers Ian

Top Bottom