Victorian Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pjohnson

I am interested in purchasing the Victorian kits from PSI, however the bushings are out of stock until early April.

Has anyone used bushing from other kits with any success?

For me, the bushings are more of a way to hold the tubes on the mandrel. I rely more on calipers.

TBC is not in my immediate future, so that is not an option.

Any hints or tips would be appreciated.

PJ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I am interested in purchasing the Victorian kits from PSI, however the bushings are out of stock until early April. Has anyone used bushing from other kits with any success? For me, the bushings are more of a way to hold the tubes on the mandrel. I rely more on calipers. TBC is not in my immediate future, so that is not an option. Any hints or tips would be appreciated. PJ

Any 3/8" bushings should hold it if you want to use calipers.

Dick Mahany

Check the library

There is an excellent set of bushing/tube tables in the library where all diameters are listed by kit type and sorted separately by supplier including PSI. It's in the new 2014 tab and most were just recently updated. It might give you the info you are looking for.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is REALLY very simple.

If you are not real confident, put a piece of 120 grit sandpaper on a flat surface (board or piece of corian) and use it to "turn" the bushing flat.

Top Bottom