Vendor and Member Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

I know it's been said many times, but the vendors AND members on this site are great, and need to be appreciated more often.

I've had good service, fast delivery, and quality products with many of the vendors on IAP. Most recently, order placed with Bear Tooth Woods on Tuesday, package rec'd Thursday. Nicely figured Bethlehem olive wood (BOW) from Nolan showed up within a few days. LauLau Wood order rec'd within the same same week the order was placed. Exotic Blanks orders are always received within a few days. And the list goes on. Thanks to our vendors.

Thanks also to the membership - I've had several requests over the past year, and members have jumped in and helped with parts, custom PR blanks, trades, etc., not to mention sharing the wealth of knowledge. What a great community to share resources the way we do!

And not to forget some of the "big" and intermediate guys, I've had equally good service from Craft Supplies USA, Packard Woodworks, Woodcraft, Berea, Penn State, Hut, and Arizona Silhouette. Shipping with some may not be as fast as others, but I've learned to set my expectations from feedback through this group. I realize not all have had good experience with some of these companies, but I've always had good customer service from each, and have not had a bad experience.

So, to the IAP vendors, members, and even the "big" guys, thanks!

Last edited:

Nolan

Your welcome!! and no problem but the true thanks is from me to you and other folks who order from me. I know for me that the little bit I sell here sure helps out especially given the recent hard times. So again thanks to you and the other members who allow me the opportunity to sell you stuff.

Top Bottom