Vendor for Jr. Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Darrell,

Yes, they are "made on demand".

There are four versions: 22 kt gold in rb or ftn, black ti and rho in rb or ftn. Min order 300 of each--how many do you need? Of which version?

The problem is a couple dozen people will buy the kit, so we may sell 50 and we have to buy at least 1200 total.

We expect to have the pens for fall show season, but the dollar commitment is in the tens of thousands of dollars, so most customers who make the pen MAY buy as many as five. LONG payback, High investment.

May be more info than you wanted!!

Ed

Last edited:

firewhatfire

How long until the fall show?

Hi Darrell,

Yes, they are "made on demand".

There are four versions: 22 kt gold in rb or ftn, black ti and rho in rb or ftn. Min order 300 of each--how many do you need? Of which version?

The problem is a couple dozen people will buy the kit, so we may sell 50 and we have to buy at least 600 total.

We expect to have the pens for fall show season, but the dollar commitment for 600 kits is in the thousands of dollars, so most customers who make the pen MAY buy as many as five. LONG payback, High investment.

May be more info than you wanted!!

Ed

scotian12

Thanks Ed for your reply. Yes , I can appreciate the financing commitment that vendors such as yourself have to make in order to supply these high end kits with a return over many years. I have a couple of high end pens that I make and one in particular I used the Lotus components. These are no longer available except for high purchase quantities from Asia. I then changed to the Emperor and Jr. Emperor and still I find difficulty in meeting my high standards.
Thank you for your reply and I will wait for the Fall Season. Regards Darrell

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is probably not obvious, but we plan for the fall show season, every year.

This means we attempt to have a maximum inventory in early August, then keep replenishing the fast movers every month, so the popular pens are always in stock or within a week of being available.

Now that the move is underway, and we expect it to be finished by mid July, the additional space will give us many advantages and allow a lot more new products.
Hang on, its gonna be a wild ride for the next couple years!!

All thanks to those of you who have supported ExoticBlanks over the past 8 and a half years!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Top Bottom