Vendor Black Friday Discounts???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

I'm not sure if our favorite vendors have enough profit margin to offer big discounts.

They have Black Friday sales every day! :biggrin: CSUSA has stuff on sale + free shipping over $25. They're not an "IAP vendor", but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Along with the staffing to change the website for ONE DAY.

We will do what we can, but, honestly, I won't know what that will be until Thursday.

Dan Masshardt

They have Black Friday sales every day! :biggrin: CSUSA has stuff on sale + free shipping over $25. They're not an "IAP vendor", but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I think they are actually an iap vendor.

Also, my understanding is that they do have the margins to offer discounts and probably shipping arrangements that save them costs there.

I know that it's is difficult financially for smaller vendors to offer, but free shipping baits me almost every time.

ChrisN

I think they are actually an iap vendor.

Also, my understanding is that they do have the margins to offer discounts and probably shipping arrangements that save them costs there.

I know that it's is difficult financially for smaller vendors to offer, but free shipping baits me almost every time.

It depends on your definition of IAP vendor, I guess. The things they have on sale didn't appeal to me too much, but I have a gift card, and the free shipping means i'll probably use it now.

wiset1

Along with the staffing to change the website for ONE DAY.

We will do what we can, but, honestly, I won't know what that will be until Thursday.

Every order I've ever made with Ed and Dawn has resulted in a "Freebee" in my box, so that's a pretty good discount and support for fellow turners. The BIG shops...not so much! I'm just saying:biggrin:

Top Bottom