Using Zazzle to Create Stickers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

PM me if you have any questions. I will write up better instructions and if I can figure it out post it in the Library.

www.zazzle.com is an online retailer thatallows users to upload images and create their own merchandise (clothing,posters, stickers, etc.).

For lessthan $5.00 you can create a sheet of stickers using your own graphic (search Zazzle coupons for big discount). You DO NOT have to use their graphics; you can upload and resize graphics from your computer. In the PBR graphic, I was able to place 19 logos on one sticker and there are four stickers per page.

Here is how I do it:

Make sure you already have the graphic on your computer so you can upload it. If you have the ability to resize the image on your computer, do so.

For some reason, I have to use Mozilla Firefox browser for it to work

Go to www.zazzle.com

Setup a Zazzle account

Browse to http://www.zazzle.com/rectangle_sticker-217847166438789311. This will place you in the Rectangle Stickler page. For reference, these stickers are 4.5 x 2.7 inches and there are four to a sheet. If this link does no work search Zazzle for "Rectangle Sticker" and choose create your own.

On "Cover Image" click on "Clear"

Click on "Customize it"

To add an image click on "Add Image"

Choice "My Computer" -> "Select image to upload"

Browse to the image you want to use on your computer and open it and click on "OK" to place the image on the sticker

You can now size the image. NOTE: This is the hard part trying to judge whatsize will fit the pen you are going to use. You have to realize the size of the sticker and compare it to the sizeof the graphic you are using.

Place there sized graphic in the upper right hand corner of the sticker

You can now click on "Edit" - > "Copy" to make an copy of the graphic

The copy will be overlaid on the original graphic so all you have to do is drag and drop it to another area. (NOTE: You can now resize the dragged graphic to make sure you have just the right size.) I always make sure I have at least two graphics of the same size.

You can now load additional graphics and repeat the above process.

Fill the page with anything you want

Add to the card and go from there

Here is an example of the PBR sheet

Attachments

• pbrsheet.jpg
    pbrsheet.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TwoCatsPens

Thank You!!!!

I won't speak for others, but that is going to be incredibly helpful in allowing me to provide a level of customization that wouldn't be possible for me before.

I've already got ideas bouncing in my brain for what to do with this. (of course, there is plenty of room up there, the ideas sort of look like peas in a wash basin) :biggrin:

Steve

Top Bottom