Uniball click style kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HawksFeather

I did start with a search, but didn't find an answer, so I thought I would go ahead with a post. First off, I have never made a pen and don't claim to have any knowledge about the kits that are available. But, I have turned enough other items that I wanted to give it a try. I have been using Uniball Signo (throw away) pens with the 207 ink cartridge and really like both they way they write and the fact that the ink can not be washed. In my search, I found that several people said that the Uniball could be used as a replacement in rollerball pens that used a Schmidt cartridge. When looking for rollerball kits, all I have found have been pens with screw off covers. While these do look very professional, if the ones I would make turn out, one would be given to a nurse who would probably not have time to keep screwing the cover on and off. So, is there a click style kit that anyone knows of that would use the 207 refill?

Thanks,

Jerry

Brewmeister35

What Betty said. The sierra click from arizonasilhouette.com (wallstreet click from woodcraft) accepts a uni-ball refill and is a nice pen with a good click mechanism. I've made a ton and have had no complaints with the exception of a little bit of noise when the refill hits the paper because the hole in the nib is a tad too big. The kit comes with a parker style refill and an adapter that's required to use it. Just throw out the adapter and put in the uni-ball refill and you have a pen that feels nice and writes like a dream.

Top Bottom