Unexpected sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

I had a carpenter over to do some work on our outside trim. When he was inside writing up my invoice he saw my pen display and asked about them. He ended up buying a multi-wood cigar pen and a zebrawood slimline on the spot. Man, I love days like this!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

William Young

Hi Fred;
Good for you. It's nice when unexpected sales like that happen.

I just got finished making these three pens for an order from another province. I dont particularly care for the choice of woods but we make what the customer wants dont we. These are maple, walnut and teak. I find that woods with bolder grains than these are the best sellers. I am however very pleased with my finishing methods that I expect will outlast the 24K gold plating.

Now if it would only quit raining so I could take pictures outside in natural light. My shop lighting makes a mess of my pictures even with the flash off like these were taken.

I sure like how reasonable it is to send pens compared to other things that I ship all over North America. Just last week I sent one to USA and it only cost .93 ¢ including the bubble pack. It will be interesting to see what these three together will cost .
W.Y.
Kens%20Pens.jpg

G

Way to Go!
It's nice when someone who works with his hands appreciates our creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom