UK PSI reseller?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
A company called Hallvalue t/a Poolewood Woodworking used to sell a few of the PSI lesser kits and some of the tooling like mandrels. I bought my first few items there. But I can't find PSI stuff on their site now.
Some of the ones mentioned may have them from the same source.
But none of our suppliers sell a good variety from any source and all of them are a bit of a rip off on re-sold brands. Compare the prices on them and you will see it is much cheaper and sometimes even quicker to get them from the States.
My average delivery is 4 days from LauLau, 7 days from CSUSA, 10 from others. In fact there is only one that is consistantly VERY slow where I have had to wait ages and had to send reminders. I don't buy from them any more so I won't mention them.

But I have to ask.....why do you want to know?:confused: Thinking of becoming a re-seller here?:biggrin:

leehljp

Member Liaison
This is a great thread. Yes, I am a US Citizen, but I know the feeling of being "outside" of the great buying zone, and know the stigma of being an "outsider".

Rmartin

But I have to ask.....why do you want to know?:confused: Thinking of becoming a re-seller here?:biggrin:

I got an email from someone in the UK who had visited my webpage. I have a tutorial on barrel hinges posted there (and here in the IAP library). The guy makes beautifull boxes, but is having a problem finding the right hinges at the right price. The PSI ones are 5 bucks for 10 barrel hinges. Regular quadrant hinges can cost $25.00 a piece. He has contacted PSI about resellers in the UK, but I thought I'd ask here. I'm going to put in an order to PSI this week, so I may order extra and send them to him if no other option exists.

Ligget

Most of the kits available in the UK are PSI, now Axminster is selling the large Majestic (wish it was the Jr), but there are no sellers of PSI high end kits except the Majestic I mentioned.

Top Bottom