Twister Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Not I, and the link for priceing isnt working either. I see they list a .07 lead pencil kit also. Looks promising.
Mike

wood-of-1kind

Pricing 'link' works for me, but after many 'different' attempts. Schmidt 'mechanisms' look good and we know that it's a 'reliable name. The seemingly 'high' pricing is a turn-off especially since I do not see this as a high end design. I do like the fact that you get to use a lot more of wood and less hardware, but I'm not convinced at this price point.JMO

ldb2000

This is not some earth shattering idea , I've been making these for 3 years now and all it costs me is the price of a few parts . Everything in that kit is already available from the vendors , all it costs is a little imagination and a few parts . If you want to learn how to do it , just follow the Penmakers Challenge and you will end up with something like those pens .

johnm

Well I agree with your comment its no rocket science I just wanted to see what you guys thought and/or show and tell what I found. Its too pricey for me.

titan2

Very nice looking pens Butch!

Those weren't made with the kits from the site mentioned at the begining of this thread were they?

Are these your kitless designs?

Barney

johncrane

Thanks for posting, but Like Butch said it's not earth shattering idea! or rocket science!! and like butch i do my own mod's for way less $$$$, That cost per kit is way over the top! fare too much for our dollar.

Top Bottom