Twisted Swap Matches........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

Here is the list of matches. Contact you match partner for mailing info, and ship out your blanks. I think it would be fun to see the exchanged blanks, so take some pictures to post. Also it would be helpful if you label your blanks.

celt40 >>>>>>>>> Bobskio2003
Jskeen >>>>>>>>> mesquiteguy
rlharding >>>>>>> pendemoniom
GBusardo >>>>>>> 1080wayne
follow3 >>>>>>>> varinokiol
THarvey >>>>>>>> GoodTurns
Jarheaded >>>>>>> mather323
alphageek >>>>>>> mikehelvey
doddman70 >>>>>> boxxmaker
fafow >>>>>>>>> clthayer
JerrySambrook >>>>>> scotty
badger >>>>>>>> PaulDowns
louisbry >>>>>>>> ken69912001
scroller99 >>>>>>> Rochester
LandfillLumber >>>>> sparhawk
lsweeney >>>>>>>> cutterwoodjoe
wickford >>>>>>>> jhs494
Tbone >>>>>>>>> NavyDiver
n4631X >>>>>>>> TXPhi67
mrpukashell >>>>> pssherman
steveH >>>>>>>> JDPens
Jeff-in-indiana >>>>> ozmandus

If I left someone off that wanted to play or if you are on the list and don't want to be or can't do the swap right now LET ME KNOW.
When you ship and or receive let me know. If you do not receive a swap package for what ever reason let me know, and we will swap with you.
Enjoy and have fun. :D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TXPhi67

Thank you Dawn for the very warm welcome. :)

I've been a long time lurker and simply could not pass up the opportunity to swap blanks.

Take care,
TXPhi67

GBusardo

Originally posted by TXPhi67

Thank you Dawn for the very warm welcome. :)

I've been a long time lurker and simply could not pass up the opportunity to swap blanks.

Take care,
TXPhi67

LOL He took the bait [}:)] :)

jhs494

I received my blanks from Jeff a.k.a. Wickford today!
Thanks Jeff! Nice selection.
It was funny that with all the people that signed up, we got paired up, we live within an hour of each other.
This was a great idea and I want to say thanks to winpooh498 for setting this up.
20082622434_wickford%20blanks.jpg

jskeen

Of the people from all over the world in this swap, what are the odds that I would get matched up with somebody from a couple of hours down the road here in Texas?

Leo and I decided to go with a full flat rate box, worked out to about 12 lbs of wood each.

I sent him this:

200828181453_blankswapbox.jpg

and got :

200828181618_blankswapbox2.jpg

I hope he's as happy with his as I am with mine. He should get it tomorrow and we may find out.

James

Jarheaded

Mike,
Your package of wood has humbled me. I didn't take any pictures, I just started turning and will post a few pictures when I put the pens together. The blanks were fantastic and the assortment was beautiful.
Thank you,
Johnnie

Paul Downes

Hey Badger, you out there? Anyone seen a badger wandering about?
Alright, I didn't reply to yer e-mail right away, but I was busy werkin.

Sorry if I missed you. Even if I am from the wolverine State, I swear I'm not a U of M fan. Who ever heard of a badger from Washington anyway. I thought them were Wisconsin critters.:D

mesquiteguy

Been out of town. Got the great blanks sent and photoed by Jskeen. Some things I have been wanting to try but never did. May have to install lights, too many blanks too little time. Thanks again James.

badger

Originally posted by Paul Downes

Hey Badger, you out there? Anyone seen a badger wandering about?
Alright, I didn't reply to yer e-mail right away, but I was busy werkin.

Sorry if I missed you. Even if I am from the wolverine State, I swear I'm not a U of M fan. Who ever heard of a badger from Washington anyway. I thought them were Wisconsin critters.:D

yeah, I'm here. Sorry, I saw your reply and was working on figuring out which blanks. I've been pretty busy too, so I'm a little slow.

badger

Paul Downes

I was begining to think the badger was hibernating like a proper varmit. It's -4 outside right now so that sounds like a good idea to me. Heck, I don't even want to walk to the barn right now, even though the shop is heated. Gettin to be a sissy in my old age. I've got to go anyway because I have a few pens to make....I posted you a message Badger, so lets get the train on the rails.:D

Jeff in Indiana...
Got my goody package today... only thing I can say is WOW!
Very nice selection of castings... and some nice wood too.
On your "no idea wood" I agree completely..
having trouble with the "FLA", finally figured it must be some of that famous "found laying around"..

I've already got 3 Barons and a Cigar set up on some of the castings..

Thanks for a nice package..
pictures attached.
20083703420_blkswp%20003.jpg

2008370359_blkswp%20007.jpg

FLA - Florida Citrus wood ... tangerine / orange / lemon

I hope you enjoy them .. I meant to snap a pic of the very nice antler collection and all ..
I will this weekend if the Honey_Do_List (sometimes seems more diverse than The_Bucket_List) does not keep me overly occupied .. haha

Thanks for everything Chuck, and thanks to WinnPooh for promoting, pairing, and organizing

Top Bottom