Twist Mechanisms

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What is it with 7mm twist mechanisms (transmissions). For 2 years (maybe longer) I had a bunch of these sitting on the shelf and sold a package of 10 about once every two or three months - now I have people ordering 3/4/5 packages at a time and I'm getting orders almost every week. I'm sure they aren't buying replacements for bad ones.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

They do "wear" out. Perhaps not for replacement of current bad ones but I do have some on the side to replace those that are worn out after repeated use.

sbell111

I bet that most people are ordering replacements for bad mechanisms (or those that were crushed due to poorly sized tubes and other issues).

Mark

I've been using them in my bullet pens. When I make them closed end, I only need the tubes and tranny. Haven't needed but one for a replacement.

Texatdurango

My guess would be that you are advertising a lot more on the forum and more people are realizing that you sell things.

You have been a member since 2009 and I never knew you sold pen supplies until a few months ago when you started mentioning it more often.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Maybe

My guess would be that you are advertising a lot more on the forum and more people are realizing that you sell things.

You have been a member since 2009 and I never knew you sold pen supplies until a few months ago when you started mentioning it more often.

That might be true -

I'm still comfused though because I had been selling on eBay since 2008 and had them in my store there off and on until this year when I closed the eBay store. I never sold any there at all and I did sell lots of stuff on eBay.

Top Bottom