twist mechanism

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoiberg

i've had this problem with a few slimline pens where the twisting action is way too easy and the pen will retract on it's own a little when you write with it if it rubs against your hand... the twisting is just too free and easy.

anyone found a good way to deal with this other than putting a new tranny in it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

no, righty. it's hard to explain how it slips, it kindof happens when you adjust the pen to sit right in your hand before you begin to write. but, when you have it clipped in your pocket or shirt or something, it will slip to open as well... it's just annoying more than anything. you can still use the pen functionally, but the slipping is always in my mind.

PenPal

Slimline Pen mechanisms have gone through a change over time and now have a locking mechanism to prevent that however so many firms make them there are still a lot of not so clever ones around. Peter

jrc

I've had a few of these too and where you got them knows about it also. I think it is a new lot that looks a little different than eariler ones, they look different, there is a very small grove on the brass part of the transmission. When I called and told them about the problem and said I had about a dozen bad ones they sent me two dozen. I guess they knew I wes going to have more bad ones. I try to check them before I use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom