Turners Tunic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

HMMMMM, this look mighty suspicious. Down my way that sure looks like bright orange county prison jumpsuit. Where exaclty is this "woodshop" of yours?[;)][;)][:D]

Acutally I am jealous.

Hi All,
Well Ken that cost me about $6.00, it was a old cow boy shirt,took off the snaps and put in the zipper.
Woodscavenager: I"m on the south shore of lake irie {cold as %^&&]LOL
and it is red red.If you got any old shirts your better half could sew one in about a hour.
Nope Gary No STARCH espialy in collar.
Just Charlie

William Young

Nice looking smock Charlie. Eye catching color. They will be able to see you coming with that one on [:D].
Sure beats the alternative for what they are asking for them nowadays. My wife makes quilts and does lots of other types of sewing. I showed her that picture and she said she will put one on her to-do-soon list.
W.Y.

Rifleman1776

I wear a long shop coat. With that I can go into my shop in relatively clean clothes and work without getting them dirty. To protect my neck and face I use a full-face clear shield that I have taped about an 18 inch section of clear plastic to. That hangs down to about my waist and keeps shaving off of me and out of the coat. When I am wearing that, with cap turned backwards, hearing protection and breathing filter mask the effect is not far from mad scientist. Oh, well. It keeps debt collectors and ugly women out of the shop when I am working. [}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom