Turbin Pen-Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bjbear76

Has anybody tried the Turbin pen-stylus from Berea? I've tried a few and an not overly impressed with them. Anyone else have any thoughts on these kits?

SteveJ

I've turned a couple. On the first one the stylus rubber held the ink cartridge to tightly so that when you retracted the refill it stuck out a little. It would retract if you pushed on it. The second one did the first few times I tried it but eventually loosened up. I am hoping the first one does also.

On each of them the click mechanism seems a bit rough.

The shape of the nib/stylus end is interesting as well. It just sort of feels and looks strange. But it works as both a pen and a stylus without twisting the pen around. Other than not having to use a stylus with the clip at your fingers, that may not be that important for most people.

It does have a nice balanced feel to it. Plus, the initial price was pretty reasonable at $4 each. Not sure what the final price will be.

Steve

fernhills

I bought a few, sounds like a good idea, not having to twist the barrel to advance the refill and flip the pen end for end. Was a little rough in the beginning with the clicker, but got smoother as you clicked it a few times. The 1st one I turned as suggested according to the photos but will change the profile on next one. I got 5 of them, i should have bought a few more for the price, they went up already. Carl

Top Bottom