Tues nite's chat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

This weeks chat topic will be Resin Casting. Those of you who cast your own blanks or would like to learn how are invited to join the chat. A microphone is required to talk, but typing is available. We have changed from PalTalk to a program called ventrilo. Here is a link to the instructions for downloading and configuring. http://www.tinyurl.com/zu6d7

You will not be invaded by other programs, cookies, spyware or annoyances as we were with Paltalk. We have paid for the use of this new software.

The chat will start at 8:00 pm CDT. Join us for America's #1 and only coast to coast pen turning chat...we even have some members who join in from other countries.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Sorry can't be there tonight, this is one I wanted to attend. I bet I'll be able to smell that resin cookin tonight. It's the Mrs. birthday and my boys are buying dinner (for a change) so I'm not one to miss a FREE meal [:D]

its_virgil

Happy Birthday to the Mrs. Has she seen your Provo charge card bill yet? [:D] Maybe you should use the Legacy and make her some table legs or spiraled candle sticks or a large vase or ...

You can continue the casting topic next time it is your turn. I'm sure we will not cover it all this evening.

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Sorry can't be there tonight, this is one I wanted to attend. I bet I'll be able to smell that resin cookin tonight. It's the Mrs. birthday and my boys are buying dinner (for a change) so I'm not one to miss a FREE meal [:D]

PenWorks

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />Happy Birthday to the Mrs. Has she seen your Provo charge card bill yet? [:D]

WWWhhhhhhyyyyyyy would I do that [?] It would just ruin her B-day [}:)]
What's mine is mine [:)] Nothing she needs to see [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom