Tubes for Jr Gentlemans pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

I have a client that has requested 10 jr gents. I have ordered them from craft supplies but am in dire need of the tubes for the pen as they are snakeskin and he has given me some time constraints. Woodcraft will overnight navigator tubes to me but are they the same as jr gents? I akways thought them to be the same but as i look at them both kits call for different sized bits. Should I just wait for the craft supplies order?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

The only other supplier of the jr. series kits besides csusa, is Rockler. I don't know if they carry spare tube sets, but it might be worth a call to find out. They may be willing to expedite shipping if they have them.

James

chriselle

Alex,

I have one or maybe two sets of spare Jr Gent II tubes. I'll have to check when I get home later tonight. However, my location is umm......a ways away. I'll PM you later.

altaciii

Guys,
Let me tell you, I never expected so much help. I really do appreciate the efforts of complete strangers to help someone with a small problem. When I posted I just wanted info on where to get the tubes but by the grace of a group of great guys my problem is solved. Thank you all for the offers of help. Monte happened to have some in his stock and he is sending them to me. I told him last night that I got an email from craft supplies that my order would be shipped today via ups ground and may get here by sat but most likely Mon. You guys saved me at least 7 days of wait time. Thank you for your efforts.

Top Bottom