Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
anyone have a source for uncut tubes. I see the 7mm 10" ones but not other sizes. I would like to get 1 or 2 of each size so I am always prepared.
Hi Wes; Why go to all that bother? Anytime you order components new to you, order a set of replacement tubes at the same time. Label them when you get them.

Through time you'll find you only turn/like certain pens. My opinion only, I'm certain some will differ with me!

But I didn't really answer your original question. I'd be sure most pen suppliers would carry 10" tubes.

Last edited:

Andrew_K99

I second what Mack said. I try to remember to order a couple sets of spare tubes for every new kit I try (just in case). They're already cut and only cost around $1 a set.

Russianwolf

long tubes are only available for a very few kits. (Mentioned above actually)

If you want others sizes, you will have to get stock brass tubing and be ready to adjust it (drill, sand, or ballbearing to stretch it) to accommodate the kits you have.

OOPS

Yes, just be sure to MARK EVERYTHING WELL. Fortunately I learned from someone who was a stickler for this and it has served me well. I put each type of tube in a separate sealable plastic container with a label. You just won't believe how many tubes, kits, bushings and etc. that you end of with, and quickly. Some people aren't particularly good with organization. This is one area where doing it right...from the beginning.... will pay big dividends.

jjjaworski

I picked up some 10 MM ones from PSI to make longer versions of the closed end 'toothpick' holder keyring they sell for a customer. But the size choice is limited as noted in earlier posts.

Top Bottom