Tube Size in Search Of a Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

soligen

I was gifted some pre-tubed blanks. THey has looked like Junior GEnt tubes, but are not the same as the GJ 2 kits I have. I've looked in teh tube/bushing chart, but there is no match.

The lower tube is the same size as the Junior gent 2, but the cap tube is slightly smally in dismeter, nad a little longer. It is about .01 skinnier that the GJ 2 tubes I have, but larget then teh barron/sedona tubes.

Does anyone know what these tubes are for? I thought about drilling out the blank and re-tubing, but if I can get the right kit, why take the risk.

Thanks.

PS the inner diamerter of the cap tube is .445" (give or take a couple thou)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Jr Gent 1

I was gifted some pre-tubed blanks. THey has looked like Junior GEnt tubes, but are not the same as the GJ 2 kits I have. I've looked in teh tube/bushing chart, but there is no match.

The lower tube is the same size as the Junior gent 2, but the cap tube is slightly smally in dismeter, nad a little longer. It is about .01 skinnier that the GJ 2 tubes I have, but larget then teh barron/sedona tubes.

Does anyone know what these tubes are for? I thought about drilling out the blank and re-tubing, but if I can get the right kit, why take the risk.

Thanks.

PS the inner diamerter of the cap tube is .445" (give or take a couple thou)

If you'd like I'll measure the tubes on Jr. Gent 1 and see if they match pm the dimensions you got.

Top Bottom