Tube length

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

I just finished turning barrels for the PennState Squire, Nouveau BP, and Art Deco BP. One is shorter than the other two by almost 1/8", and I forgot to compare when I took them out of the packages. The instruction sheets don't list the length, and the reference sheet in the library doesn't have all three listed. Does anyone have any of these kits handy where they could measure the tube length, and let me know which one the short one should be?

Thanks!

juteck

Thanks. I refer to this chart often, and it usually is a good reference, but it only lists a tube length for the Squire at 2.01". This at least rules the Squire out for the short tube.

The one with the shorter tube is either the Nouveau Sceptre twist BP, or the Art Deco twist BP. The printed instructions included in the kits do not show a tube length.

Does anyone have either of these two kits to measure the tube length for me?

Thanks again for your help.

Flush1974

Art Deco

I'm getting ready to do both pens and pulled out both of the tubes to do the same thing you are. The Art Deco tube straight from the kit is 1.990". The refill tubes that I bought from PennState measure out to be 1.908. The instructions for the Nouveau Sceptre state that the tube size is 1.875. So the Sceptre is the shorter tube.

Top Bottom