Trying to locate....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TXPhi67

Hello all,

I'm looking for the assembly instructions for a particular pen and for a particular pen kit. Hopefully, at least one of you fine and upstanding folks will be able to help. [:p]

The pen kit I'm looking for instructions for is called the Guardian. PSI carries the pen, but I am having the devil of a time tracking down the instructions.

The pen kit I'm trying to find seems to be based on a 7mm slim line, but the cap is rounded and the clip is rather interesting (and the reason I want to find more). It has a little wheel at the end of the clip that makes it very easy to clip into your pocket or take out. I like the way it looks and functions and would really love to find more kits like it. However, I'm driving myself slowly insane looking at every pen vendor I can find on line and squinting at their photos to see if it has the clip I'm looking for.

So, I would not be surprised if there is an easy answer - but for the sake of my sanity - any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TXPhi67

Guys,

Thanks!! I tried like crazy to find their library and couldn't ever find. The PSI site is simply not the easiest to navigate. Either that, or I have no idea what I'm doing!

Cav - the pen kit I'm looking for is not the Guardian. Its some sort of 7mm with a rather unique clip. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Take care,

CrazyBear

Here is an image of the pen kit they supply.
P2190017.jpg

The web site is

http://www.snaintonwoodturning.co.uk/shop10.php

Top Bottom