Trying to find a kit to match

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Majorbdk

I was given some old cast snake skin blanks. I have no idea what kit these were intended. I was hoping the smart people here could tell me what pen kit would use a .333 ID tube. I thought it was a Sierra/Wallstreet tube but the bushing a slightly too big.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Majorbdk

Well, it was a 5" tube. I didn't confirm before hand that it wasn't the correct size for a Sierra. I was hope that I could identify a current kit that uses a tube with an inside diameter around .33". Is there a chart somewhere that I could reference?

hewunch

That ID sounds like a 3/8" tube. That being the case, the longer ones of those are Atlas/Polaris and Long Clicks. Hope that helps

Majorbdk

Thanks all... that will teach me to cut before I know what I'm doing. Both blanks are now too short for any of these kits.

KenV

Again the question -- how long are the pieces you have?? If you have cut them, then they are not 5 inches long. There remains potential but diameter and length as measured are important info.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, it was a 5" tube. I didn't confirm before hand that it wasn't the correct size for a Sierra. I was hope that I could identify a current kit that uses a tube with an inside diameter around .33". Is there a chart somewhere that I could reference?

The following is a link to HUT's reference chart.

http://www.hutproducts.com/images/KitReference.pdf

They have a number of kits that use 21/64" drill bits. 0.33" would be 21/64". Seems like it would be Euro kits. But don't take my word for it. I've never made the Euro Kits. And I've only used a few of HUT's kits - years ago. But their reference charts are great!

A 5" blank would be a blank that could be cut to length. It has no actual relevance to the type of kit.
You would just cut it to length of tubes.

Top Bottom