Trouble with Stylus?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Have any of you had any troubles with the Wall Street II/Sierra style of stylus? I have one customer who has torn the stylus tip on two pens. He swears he isn't doing anything unusual to them! He is a good customer - he has bought 10-12 stylus and gives them away as gifts. But his keeps tearing. Any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Silverado

Hi Keith

I have also had 2 pens returned to me with torn stylus tips. They were also Sierras and the customer had it for a little over a month. Wondering also if I should take these out of my inventory?

Thanks,
Tim

Crashmph

From what I have experienced... YMMV...

If the stylus tip get wet very often, the tip starts to feel "rubbery" instead of the "satin" smooth feel. This is what has caused a few of mine to tear. I have had one come back recently. I informed the customer of the getting wet issue, and he informed me that it was dropped in a puddle of water a few days before it ripped off the top.

Michael

keithbyrd

I just had another conversation with the customer and found out that he has an APP on his tablet that takes notes in so the stylus is used to write with - not just slide and tap sections of a screen. Something a little slimmer, firmer and slicker than we get on the typical stylus that we get from CSUSA, Woodcraft etc. Anyone have any ideas?

Randy Simmons

I also have had stylus' tear, mostly from customers or younger sisters dragging them across the screen. I have been looking for one that is more solid rubber, and so far null. But i agree, the new ones are better

Top Bottom